Airflow® | A Better Way to Clean Your Teeth
What if we told you there is a better way you can get your teeth cleaned? Airflow® is a unique dental tool that allows us to provide you with thorough dental care like you’ve never experienced.
How Is Airflow® Different?
In a standard dental cleaning appointment, the hygienist would first use a thin tool to carefully scrape away all the biofilm and calculus, then they would use a special spinning brush to polish each tooth, and finally, they would floss in between the teeth.
Airflow® does all of that with a single tool! It feels just like a Waterpik but does a much better job of getting rid of unwanted bacteria and plaque.
Benefits of Airflow®
- Clean Appliances: Whether you have braces, implants, or a dental bridge, the Airflow® device can clean around it easily and effectively
- Better Results: Airflow® can completely clear your teeth and gums of all biofilm, stains, and early calculus.
- Full Clean: Where regular dental tools can’t reach into all cracks and crevices, Airflow® can clean out those hard-to-reach areas.
- Clean Gums: While the best a regular cleaning can do for your gums is floss, the Airflow® device can easily get those free of biofilm and bacteria too!
There’s Nowhere Airflow® Can’t Go!
One of the reasons this new tool is so effective is that it can be used on many surfaces in your mouth! Here are some examples:
- Pits and fissures.
- Tongue and pallet
- Crowns, bridges, and veneers.
- Between teeth.
- Beneath the gums.
- Around implants.
The Airflow® can also be used to clean out cavities or infections before a restoration.
A Clean Mouth Is a Better Mouth
The filmy, discolored substances that stick to our teeth can cause some serious problems including:
- Gum disease.
- Tooth pain.
- Tooth infections.
- Tooth loss.
Brushing your teeth regularly can help lessen the chances of these issues occurring, but professional dental cleanings are required to fully protect your teeth.
At Borio Dental, we care very much about the oral health of our patients. By pouring our time, talents, and funds into preventative cleanings with Airflow®, we hope we can prevent many if not all dental health issues. For additional information about how this technology works, you can read more about it here.
Ready for a Different Kind of Tooth Cleaning?
Set an appointment with Borio Dental to experience Airflow® today!