Our New Patient Forms are now available online! We are proud to make our patient forms available online so you can complete them at your leisure – saving you time waiting in our office and giving you time to carefully review our policies and procedures. If you would like to complete the form before arriving at our office, please click the icon below to download the form in PDF format. You may print out the form and bring it to your first appointment.
- Dental History
- Medical History
- Patient Information
- Child Health Form
- Acknowledgement Form
- Lamberg Questionnaire
- Financial Policy
- Dentifrice Assessment Protocol
- CariFree Rinse for Periodontal Disease Management
- Frequently Asked Questions about Periodontal Disease
- ProFresh Oral Rinse Instructions
- Scaling and Root Planing Post Treatment Instructions
- Site Therapy Information and Instructions
- Soft Drinks are Liquid Cavity Makers
- Waterpik Instructions
- Xylitol Products
- PH Beverages Information
Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may click the link below for a free download.
Rights as a Patient
- You have a right to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment.
- You have a right to ask about treatment alternatives and be told, in language you can understand, the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental team.
- You have a right to know in advance the type and expected cost of treatment.
- You have a right to expect dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
- You have a right to ask your dentist to explain all the treatment options regardless of coverage or cost.
- You have a right to be treated in a professional and ethical manner by your dentist and dental team.
- You should have a right to schedule an appointment with the dentist of your choice.